Medical Office Coordinator | $18/hr | Weekends Off
Posted November 17, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Looking to take
your customer service or call center experience to the next level? This Medical Office Coordinator opportunity could be the job for you!
This is a family-oriented company that partners with area hospitals for access to world-class care and technology.
They are looking for a reliable team player with a warm and welcoming attitude to join their team. This Medical Office Coordinator role is full-time, temp to hire, offers competitive pay and work-life balance – you will have weekends off!
Medical Office Coordinator job duties:
- Greeting and checking patients in/out of the facility
- Entering patient information – general use of computers
- Returning voicemails and fielding calls as needed
- Assisting with outpatient documentation
Medical Office Coordinator Requirements:
- Customer Service or Call Center experience preferred
- Follow and carry out instructions with minimal supervision
- Medical office experience preferred but not required
- Previous experience with NextGen preferred
Medical Office Coordinator Benefits:
- Weekly pay – get paid every Friday!
- Scheduling flexibility as needed
- Great benefits upon conversion to permanent full-time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401 (k)
- 6 paid holidays
- Vacation and sick pay
- 3 shift options:
- 8:00am- 5:00pm
- 9:00am – 6:00pm
Location: Lakewood, Co
If you would like to hear more about this Medical Office Coordinator opportunity, apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 303.268.1600 to learn more. We look forward to working with you!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Kaley R. Martin
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield Team. In this position, I have the opportunity to make valuable connections between candidates and clients. I love being able to help people not only find a job, but find work that they truly enjoy!