Mazak CNC Machinist | Lathe | Programming And Operating
Posted November 23, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 5am-2pm OR 8am-5pm
A growing high tech manufacturer of Aerospace, medical and military products is seeking an experience Mazak Lathe CNC Machinist to join their team.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity on the Day shift with flexible schedule options to fit your needs. This is a fully air conditioned facility that offers full benefits upon hire!
This is a smoke free facility.
In this CNC role, you will be:
- Programming, set up, and running of CNC Lathes
- Keep a clean organized work area
- Sustain product quality and consistency
- Use Mastercam OTJ Programming
- Minimum 5 years blueprint reading
- CNC Mazak quick turn with live tooling and Mazak Integrex experience is a MUST
- CNC Mill experience preferred
- Selecting tools and performing on screen programming
Schedule: Day Shift
- Choose your schedule, anytime between 5am-5pm
- Paid Holidays
- PTO (2 weeks)
- Medical, Vision, dental
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa team. It's an absolute privilege to get to help our clients find the right person for the job and help job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find their next career opportunity. I am grateful for the role I get to play in creating these success stories.