Posted November 18, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 7am-4pm
If you have 1+ year experience working as a receptionist or in a related customer service role, we have a phenomenal temp-to-hire opportunity with a physical therapy office!
A prominent physical therapy company is looking to add a Medical Receptionist who can provide amazing customer service and assist with the administrative duties at the clinic.
If you have medical receptionist and experience with insurance verification that would be a huge plus!?
This company is locally owned and focuses on reduced patient volume in order to provide a more personal patient to doctor interaction.
Medical Receptionist duties include:
- Answering multi-phone lines
- Greeting patients in a fun, energetic manner
- Verifying insurance for patient visits
- Answering patient questions or concerns
- Scheduling patient visits
You will succeed in this Medical Receptionist role if you thrive working independently and are passionate about providing the best customer service.
- 7am - 4 pm, Monday - Thursday
- 7 am - 2 pm on Friday
Medical Reception Requirements:
- At least 1 year experience in a receptionist or related customer service role, medical receptionist preferred
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Experience working with medical insurance companies verifying insurance coverage
- Proficient with Mac and PC computer systems
Pay: $21-22/hr - Get paid weekly!
Benefits Upon Conversion:
Location: First Hill area with great access to public transportation!
If you are interested in this Medical Receptionist role, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Seattle Team. I love helping people reach their full potential and celebrating with them when we find that right fit together! My favorite part about working as a recruiter is getting to know so many different types of work and having the opportunity to connect people with amazing jobs that they never even knew were available to them.