Production Associate | Batching
Posted January 26, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
If you have experience with batching, then this production position might be perfect for you!
This opportunity is with a local beauty packaging company that is continuously growing, and they're adding a Production Associate to their team!
You'll be a key part of helping the company run smoothly.
They're family-oriented and want all employees to feel welcome, supported and part of the team.
It's a full-time, temporary-to-hire job that offers a consistent Monday-Friday schedule, weekly pay and benefits upon permanent hire.
Production Associate Job Description:
- Follow instructions in each batch card as indicated
- May use computer as needed (basic excel, emails)
- Setup, change over and cleanup machines and work area daily
- Utilizing blending equipment, mixers, scales etc.
- Lift up to 40 lbs
- Use pallet jacks
Production Associate Requirements:
- Previous experience with batching
- Comfortable working with ingredients for personal care products
- Excel experience
- Bilingual preferred but not necessary
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Reliable, punctual and good attendance
- Must have reliable transportation
- Basic math skills
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6am-2:30pm
Pay: $15-$19/hr DOE
This Production Associate position offers:
- Weekly pay
- Benefits: health, dental, vision, sick pay, 401K.
- Major holidays off
- Set schedule, 40 hours a week.
- Overtime available!
Location: North Scottsdale, AZ
Apply today for this Production Associate role or call 480-750-7272 to schedule an interview!
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Scottsdale Branch. I love the opportunity to create positive outcomes for candidates and clients every day. And my favorite part of my job is hearing from candidates I've worked with after they've had an amazing and rewarding day in their new role.