Forklift Driver | 3 Day Weekend | $22.50
Posted November 23, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8am - 6:30p
Are you looking for full-time employment with job stability and a stable and consistent schedule? A local production facility is currently looking to add a Forklift Driver to their Redmond team!
If you have experience operating a sit-down forklift and supporting shipping and receiving operations, then this would be a great long-term opportunity for you!
This is the perfect role for a reliable, motivated self-starter looking for a long-term career in a production environment!Job Duties:
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and other equipment to move freight
- Order fulfillment: receiving orders, preparing orders, and staging orders.
- Utilizing Warehouse Management Software (WMS) to account for inventory.
- Cycle counting on a regular basis.
- Receiving of inventory
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:30pm ?
- 3-day weekends!
- Built-in weekly overtime!
Forklift Driver Requirements:
- Ability to operate a sit-down forklift repeatedly over a 10-hour shift – certification not required (done in-house)
- Experience operating an electric pallet jack
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Familiarity with using Microsoft-based software
Pay: $22.50/hr – with eligibility for a pay raise after 90 days and placement of permanent employment!
- Great benefits upon permanent hire; medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k)
- Paid orientation and training
- Weekly pay every Friday!
- Growth potential within the company
Location: Redmond, WA. (Due to the shift time and location, this position is not bus accessible.)
Interested in this Entry-Level Machine Operator role? Apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist with the Terra Kirkland Branch. My biggest motivation is to help candidates find the right opportunity where they can envision themselves for a long time. I strive to make an impact in people's lives and lend a hand when needed.