Preconstruction Sales Manager
Posted January 27, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Mon - Fri 7:30AM- 4:30PM
A well-established, top of the line construction and manufacturing company is looking to add a Preconstruction Sales Manager to their growing Architectural team.
This is a great Direct Hire Opportunity with a company that believes in employee retention and engagement. They have been voted in the top 100 best places to work in Oregon for the past 15 years.
As a Preconstruction Sales Manager, you will manage the architectural and specialty metals sales, preconstruction, assisting in design projects, creating, and cultivating relationships with customers and using your knowledge and experience to stay on target for budget and quality.
This well-established company is sought after for its innovation, leading edge technology and lean practices in the Construction Industry. Recognized as the best in class by clients and peers! Creating a culture of highly successful individuals working towards a common goal.
On a day-to-day basis, as a Preconstruction Sales Manager you will:
- Expand Sales and Design services in preconstruction focusing on early involvement at the design, budgeting /estimating phases
- Develop new relationships monthly with clientele and supporting our existing customer base of general contractors, owners, and Architects
- Support the estimating team to help with bids as needed to suit workload
- Create and design resumes to align with RFP’s so they are accurate and current
- Work with DM on seeking and obtaining targeted projects specific to our needs
- Perform calculations and research to develop ways to reduce overall project costs
- Coordinate meet and greets, lunches and other events with customers and other GSM divisions
Preconstruction Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Strong estimation/ budgeting, and scheduling fundamentals and knowledge of surrounding trades
- Sheet Metal industry of IPD and EVD methodologies and product knowledge such as Rainscreen systems, flashings, design, and solution
- Effective technical abilities to utilize cost-estimating software, spreadsheet, and word processing software.
- Must be able to speak to and understand technical drawings and accurately interpret them
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and good use of managing time is needed to balance multiple projects/bids that are time sensitive.
Location: Clackamas, OR
Schedule: Mon -Fri, 7:30am-4:30pm - With some flexibility (hybrid Option)
Pay: $125k+ DOE
- Medical, dental, 100% covered
- 3 weeks PTO and Holidays
- Investment in Training and development
- Community Outreach programs
- On-site company chef
If you are ready for your next step and would like to learn more about this Preconstruction Sales Manager position. Please send your resume to [email protected]
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager. I come from an extensive background in management and customer service. The best part of my job is building and growing relationships with new individuals, while helping them become the best version of themselves. In my free time, I love traveling and learning about other cultures.