Production Assembler | Contract
Posted November 21, 2022
Full-time, Contract, Day and Swing Shift
Are you an experienced assembler who is ready to take their career to the next level? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
An Aerospace and Electronics company is adding Production Assemblers to their team! It's a great opportunity to join a company known for their innovation, passion and values.
This is a contract position where you'll gain a ton of production experience and develop your skills. You'll help build components that people rely on—like aerospace parts and medical devices.
Imagine taking part in bringing millions of passengers home safely, keeping military personnel safe, and even supporting critical space exploration!
Production Assembler Responsibilities:
- Fine soldering of small parts
- Will perform continuity check and other calibrations to check the current flow
- Repair and rework returned assemblies as needed
- Prepare components before the assembly process
To be successful in this role you would have an eagerness to learn and enjoy working in a close team environment.
- Day Shift - Monday-Friday; 6:00am-2:30pm
- Swing Shift - Monday-Friday; 3:00pm-11:30pm
Production Assembler Requirements:
- 1+ years of assembly experience in a manufacturing setting
- 1+ years Soldering experience
- The ability to read and interpret work instructions/blueprints
- HS Diploma/GED
Pay: Up To $23/hr Depending on Experience
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Gain great experience with a reputable company
- Continual career growth
Location: Lynnwood, WA (bus accessible)
Apply today to this Production Assembler position, or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I love matching great candidates with jobs that they love! My favorite thing about my job is getting to meet so many talented people and working with each person to figure out what the right fit looks like for them.