General Warehouse | Day Shift | Bus Accessible
Posted November 22, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 6am-2:30pm
Do you have experience working in a warehouse? An established distributer of Aluminum is looking to add talent to their tight-knit team. This company offers a great schedule, is bus accessible and is looking for someone interested in a long-term commitment!
General Warehouse Job Duties:
- Loading and unloading 50 lbs.
- Reorganizing & storing aluminum products
- Hammering, drilling, stacking, etc.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 6am – 2:30pm
General Warehouse Requirements:
- Entry level experience working in a Warehouse environment
- Ability to lift up 50-100 lbs.
- Must be able to stand on your feet 8-10 hours per day
Location: West Phoenix - this location is bus accessible
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to partner with an advocate to help in your job search
- After 1st week of employment: Ability to enroll with our benefits (Medical, Dental & 401k)
- After 2nd week of employment: Benefits become active!
Apply online today or call 480-750-7272 to learn more about this opportunity to join an amazing company!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA and all of the staff I have encountered are wonderful! They are always friendly and have always managed to find jobs that are good matches for me.