Part-Time Office Assistant
Posted November 28, 2022
Part-time, Temporary to Hire, Day
Start immediately in a part-time office administrative role for a growing manufacturing company!
This part-time, temp-to-hire, Office Assistant position is with a company in Gresham that manufactures diamonds in a lab setting. It is a fascinating company with great growth potential.
Office Assistant Job Duties:
- Scheduling visitors at correct times
- You will often be the first face people see when they walk in
- Customer Service- helping answer any questions that a vendor or visitor may have
- Scheduling Appointments
- Data entry
- Willingness to cross-train
- Utilizing Microsoft Office Suite
Schedules: Flexible schedule!
- 20 hours a week (anytime between Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm)
Pay: $20 - $22 an hour depending on experience
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate Job Requirements:
- Proficiency in computer use + Microsoft Office Suite
- High attention to detail
- Great organizational skills
- Being able to communicate well with colleagues and visitors
Location: Gresham, OR
If you are interested in this Office Assistant position, apply now or call (503) 946-3874 to talk to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Very helpful, considerate staff. They got me employment right away. And when that company did a complete staffing lay off, I was given another job assignment right away with a very great company that is already telling me they will hire me on full-time.