Warehouse Associate | Career Growth Potential | Competitive Pay
Commerce City, CO
Posted November 22, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M- F, 2:30 PM - 11 PM
Are you looking for an employee centric company that offers incredible opportunities for growth and development? Then this Warehouse Associate job could be for you!
An international metal processing company is teaming up with TERRA Staffing Group to hire full-time, temporary-to-hire Warehouse Associates.
If you’re looking to grow your warehouse and forklift experience into a career, then this is a great way to get your foot in the door with an industry leading company.
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Picking, staging, and packing material for shipment using paper order sheets
- Operating a sit-down and/or side loader forklift as well as overhead crane to move materials (training provided.)
- Track productivity through documentation
- General warehouse clean up and organization
Warehouse Associate Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification
- 1 year of warehouse experience, 1 year of forklift experience required
- Ability to be on feet and moving consistently for 10+ hours per day
- Ability to lift 50 pounds independently
If you enjoy learning new things, have pride in hard work and like working in a warehouse environment, this Warehouse Associate job is for you.
- Monday – Friday, 2:30 PM – 11 PM. Option for overtime
- Training for first few weeks will require a 10 AM - 6:30 PM shift
- Quick conversion to full-time hire: 60-day temp-to-hire contract
- Competitive benefit package upon conversion:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, and 401k with employer match
- Get paid EVERY Friday
- Career growth potential with a supportive management team
Location: Commerce City, CO. Not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Warehouse Associate opportunity, please apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222.?
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Broomfield team. I enjoy building valuable relationships between both candidates and clients. My goal is to find a fitting role for candidates that will lead to a fulfilling professional and personal life while providing any support needed along the way!