Forklift Operator | All Shifts
Posted January 5, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, All Shifts
If you have at least one year of recent experience operating equipment in a warehouse setting, then this Forklift Operator role may be the perfect fit for you!
Several companies we are partnering with are looking to add skilled equipment operators to their tight-knit teams.
These positions offer full-time hours, weekly pay and great benefits!
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Load and unload trailers
- Pick and pack product using RF scanner
- Palletize product for shipments
- Operate forklifts, reach truck, cherry pickers, and electric pallet jacks
You will do well in this type of position if you are highly motivated and have great attention to detail.
Schedule: All shifts available – Days of the week vary
- Sample Day Shifts: 4:00am-2:00pm, or 6:00am- 3:30pm
- Sample Swing Shifts: 2:00pm-10:15pm or 2:00pm-12:00pm
- Sample Night Shifts: 11:00pm - 7:30am or Mon-Thurs 10pm-6:00am
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-year recent experience operating PIT equipment (combination of two or more Forklift, cherry picker, reach truck or Electric pallet rider)
- Ability to be on your feet for an entire 8 to 10 - hour shift.
- Able to lift 50lbs consistently and 75lbs occasionally
Pay: Starting at $17/hr; DOE
Benefits upon permanent hire:
Location: West Phoenix area - Most of these jobs are bus accessible depending on shift.
Benefits of working with TERRA Staffing Group:
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to partner with an advocate to help in your job search
- After 1st week of employment: Ability to enroll with our benefits (Medical, Dental & 401k)
- After 2nd week of employment: Benefits become active!
Interested in an Forklift Operator position? Apply now or call 480-750-7272 to speak to someone today!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I tried to find placement at 4 other agencies and TERRA was the only one to call back and have some helpful suggestions.