Warehouse Clerk | Work-life Balance | $20/hr
Commerce City, CO
Posted November 22, 2022
Full-time, Contract, M-F 10am - 7pm
Do you enjoy working in a warehouse and looking to delve into a more administrative role? If so, this Temporary Warehouse Clerk position could be the right fit for you!
This position is a fantastic opportunity to join an internationally known metal processor that’s been around for over 178 years as a temporary Warehouse Clerk. With 95 U.S. locations, and on the job training, this company offers a foot in the door opportunity to a rapidly growing company with a proven success record.
This position will last for 6 or more months, with the opportunity to convert to full time hire! As a Warehouse Clerk you will complete a wide variety of diverse functions, working as a liaison between the administrative office and the warehouse. No sitting at a desk all day!
Warehouse Clerk Job Duties:
- Using an ERP system to track, manage and troubleshoot daily orders and tickets
- Communicate with supervisors and warehouse associates regarding orders and updates
- Assist with safety audits and documentation
- General office help as well as inventory tracking
Warehouse Clerk Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- ERP and/or SAP experience
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
If you are looking for a physically active administrative role, enjoy assisting others and are looking to expand your skill set, this is the perfect role for you!
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 10AM - 7PM
- Competitive benefit package upon conversion: health and dental insurance, PTO, and 401k employer match
- Job assurance and stability
- Get paid EVERY Friday!
- Not stuck at a desk all day – will be active and moving around
Location: Commerce City- Not Bus Accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Warehouse Associate opportunity, please apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Broomfield team. I enjoy building valuable relationships between both candidates and clients. My goal is to find a fitting role for candidates that will lead to a fulfilling professional and personal life while providing any support needed along the way!