Entry-Level Warehouse Associate | High Tech Industry
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Night Shift
They're located on the same campus as one of the biggest tech companies in the U.S. They provide on-the-job training as well as opportunities for overtime.
It's a full-time, temporary-to-hire position, and a great way to grow your experience.
The best part? You can start immediately. No client interview required!
Entry-Level Warehouse Associate Job
- Pull different parts using a paper pick list
- Operate a pallet jack and driving an electric cart – training provided!
- Receive packages using a scanner
- You'll be supporting all the on-campus logistics for this tech company
This opportunity is THC friendly.
The only requirement is the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Day Shift: 6:15am - 6:30pm
- Front Half: Sunday-Tuesday, every other Wednesday
- Back Half: Thursday-Saturday, every other Wednesday
- Night Shift: 6:15pm - 6:30am
- Front Half: Sunday-Tuesday, every other Saturday
- Back Half: Wednesday-Friday, every other Saturday
Pay: $19.25 - $21.25/hr. - depending on shift
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Full benefits package upon conversion:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement savings programs
- Paid holidays
- Get paid EVERY Friday
- Promote from within
- Access to their on-campus cafeteria
- Stable hours with the opportunity for overtime
Location: Hillsboro, OR
- This location is not accessible via public transportation.
If this Entry-Level Warehouse Associate role sounds like it could be a good fit for you, call us at 503-946-3874 and we will take care of the rest!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter with the TERRA Beaverton Team. I love being involved in the process of placing an individual in the perfect job opportunity for them. It's great to see them grow within their position. I enjoy getting to be a part of such an important moment of people’s lives!