Accounting Assistant | $25 Per Hr
Posted November 22, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, Monday - Friday; 8 am - 5 pm
A Seattle non-profit is looking for an Accounting Assistant to join their team! If you have 1-2 years of accounting, finance and or bookkeeping experience and are looking for an opportunity that provides competitive wages, day shift schedule, and a community-oriented mission, then we have an ideal opportunity for you!
This local non-profit is working daily to solve hunger now and in the future. They provide over 280,000 meals every day to surrounding food banks within our community. Your work here truly makes a difference.
In this Temporary On-Going Accounting Assistant position, you need to be willing to work independently, follow directions, and provide accurate data entry, while providing supportive internal customer service. This role collaborates with other departments to support data and report processing. This is a warehouse, distribution, and office work environment, and it can get a little noisy during the day.
Accounting Assistant Duties:
- Accounting / Finance / bookkeeping / invoicing experience
- Data entry - EXCEL, MS Office, Outlook
- Cross departmental communication
- Excellent customer service, greeting
- Professional phone skills, multi-lines
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Accounting Assistant Job Requirements:
- Must present a fully COVID vaccinated to include a booster card
- 2 years of previous customer service experience preferably data entry in Accounting / Finance / Bookkeeping experience?
- Great attendance is critical
- Previous Accounting / Finance / bookkeeping / invoicing experience?
- Proficient computer skills, EXCEL, MS Office. Outlook
- Professional communication, verbal and written
Pay: $25/ hr.
Benefits upon hire: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, paid holidays and more!
Location: Seattle, Georgetown area. Easily accessible by public transit, plenty of free parking.
Apply today for this Accounting Assistant position! Or call 253-353-7700 for more information, and to schedule an interview!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Tukwila team. I like the new adventures that await me every day with this job and the satisfaction and reward of bringing the right client and candidate together. But the best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine and fulfilling client’s jobs.