Inbound Logistics Coordinator
Posted November 29, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
- Follow up on International Shipping of Cargo Containers and verify paperwork is correct on arrival.
- Research data information, updating spreadsheets, written and verbal communication
- Accurate data entry, follow up on transfers orders and inbound shipments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- High-level attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Pay: $18-$19 DOE
Location: Everett, WA
Apply today to this Entry Level Logistics Coordinator position, or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Everett Team. I love to help people find the job that is the right fit for them and see them succeed. One of my favorite parts about being a recruiter is connecting with new people and checking out the jobsites. This helps me really find the job that you didn’t know you were looking for.