Quality Assurance Technician
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Thursday 3:00pm - 1:30am
Are you interested in starting a career in the Medical Manufacturing Industry? There is an opportunity to work as a Quality Assurance Technician at a manufacturing company in Hillsboro that could be a great way to get your foot in the door! This is a direct hire permanent position with competitive pay and a full benefits package.
This innovative medical company specializes in the orthopedic and medical solutions industry and they are committed to helping patients around the world! They are looking to hire a Quality Control Inspector on Swing Shift.
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 3:00pm - 1:30am
Pay: $23-$28/hr -depending on level of quality assurance experience
Quality Assurance Technician Job Duties:
- Inspecting materials and products based off of drawings and specifications
- Organizing files and documents
- Reading Instructions and following guidelines
- Using various measuring tools and calibration programs
- Organizing files and documents- SAP software
- Working in a team environment ?
Requirements for Quality Assurance Technician:
- Attention to detail, able to maintain a high quality of work
- Able to sit for the majority of your shift
- Prior experience in manufacturing environment is a plus but not required
Benefits for the Quality Assurance Technician:
- Direct hire permanent role
- Compressed Schedule for work life balance
- Generous PTO Package
- Medical, Dental and Vision Options
Location: Hillsboro, OR
If this Quality Assurance Technician opportunity sounds like a fit for you, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to discuss the position further!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an account manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love being able to present people with many options for jobs that match their skillset and placing them in the best fit for them! It is the most rewarding part of my job to see someone grow within their career!