Quality Control Manager
Posted February 1, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 8:00am- 4:30pm
A local manufacturer in Seattle is adding a Quality Control Manager to their team. Perfect for someone with 5 years of Quality Systems experience in a manufacturing environment.
This company specializes in custom designs for products such as nameplates, decals, labels and panels.
This is a direct-hire position that offers excellent benefits, a great Monday-Friday schedule, and the location is bus accessible too.
Quality Control Manager Job Duties:
- Work closely with all internal departments to define, plan, implement, monitor and improve quality programs in support of divisional goals
- Maintain and communicate quality metrics to ensure clear visibility and understanding of our current state of product quality and of the quality system
- Manage the internal quality system audits and document a non-conformance; sponsor and ensure compliance of external quality audits including customer audit activities
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Systems, Lean Six Sigma Methods of process control, large-scale project management in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of ISO9000, ISO13485, and AS9100
- Ability to successfully communicate and negotiate with customers and vendors
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Benefits upon permanent hire by emlpoyer:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k with match
- 50% Orca card reimbursement
Location: Interbay area of Seattle. Easily accessible by public transit, plenty of street parking if you drive.If you're interested in this Quality Control Manager position, apply today or call (206)453-2852 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Manager for the Terra Seattle team. I love the wave of energy that I feel every day from my team. The best part of my job is the collaborative effort from my team to get so many talented people placed in a job they love.