Entry-Level Assembly | Unionized Company
Posted January 23, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Swing Shifts
An ice machine manufacturer has Assembly openings on their team! These are full-time, temporary-to-hire positions on the Day and Swing Shift.
The work itself is easy, and the position comes with excellent perks like joining a unionized company that offers education reimbursement, great benefits and a pay increase every 6 months!
This company truly cares about their employees and offers great training and support to help you be successful.
Perfect for someone interested in taking the next step in their production or manufacturing career.
Entry-Level Assembly Duties:
- Assembling ice machines in production line
- Use of hand tools/power tools
- Building palettes with assembled parts and moving them to next station
- Running parts through chemical wash station
You will be successful in this role if you are reliable and enjoy working with your hands and building something from scratch!
- Day Shift: Monday- Friday, 5:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Swing Shift: Monday-Friday, 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- No weekends!
Entry-Level Assembly Requirements:
- Knowledge of hand tools/power tools
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Pay: $17.75-$19.25 per hour
- Depends on shift and department
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*?
Benefits offered by employer when hired on as a permanent employee:
- Education Reimbursement
- Lots of growth opportunities.
Location: Montbello, CO.
***This location is only bus accessible for swing shift.
If you are interested in the Assembly role, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The professionalism they provided me with was outstanding. Several staff members contacted me to assure I was provided with all of the necessary information and tools to have a successful interview.