Machine Operator | Vitamin Company
Posted January 19, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, M-TH 5a-3:30p
A vitamin manufacturer of dietary supplements is adding a Machine Operator to their team.
This company is a proud partner of the Natural Products Association. The products they make enhance and support health needs, and include vitamins, gels, shampoos and powders. They even make products for pets!
They're looking for someone with previous experience working in food production, or with any blending experience, as you'll be operating the machinery that produces these products.
This is a direct-hire job and comes with benefits upon permanent hire, as well as 3-day weekends!Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Utilizing sifters, scales and blenders to mix powder and liquid substances
- Weighing and batching ingredients
- Inputting data into computer system
- Following proper cleaning and sanitation processes
You will be successful in this role if you are highly detail orientated with your work, self-motivated to get the job done and have a positive can-do attitude.
Schedule: (condensed schedule)
- M-Th 5a-3:30p
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- at least 1 year experience in a Blending or relatable role within food or nutraceutical industry
- Organized with the ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with basic math and science calculations/conversions
- $18 + depending on experience
- Sick Time/ Holidays
- Health, Dental, EAP and Life Insurance
- 401K- Retirement Plan w/ company match
Location: This facility is located in Gilbert-Bus accessible and free, covered parking.
If you're interested in learning more about this Machine Operator role, apply online or call 480-750-7272 speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Mesa Team. I enjoy connecting with both new and existing clients and employees. I love helping streamline the process of talent searching for clients and changing people’s lives.