Inventory Specialist | Entry Level | $17-20/hr
Posted January 23, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:00am -
Do you have some experience in inventory control and want to join a company that offers a great career? A military part manufacturing company is growing and in need of an Inventory Specialist!
This is a full time, temp to hire position with the company.
As an Inventory Specialist, you'll will be supporting the day-to-day inventory control of parts within the warehouse which includes inventory adjustments, kitting production orders, working with inventory software, inspection of parts received as well as shipping and receiving and some forklift operation.
Inventory Specialist Job Duties:
- Using ERP inventory control systems to track, locate and move parts in and out of the system to complete orders
- Investigate/Document inventory discrepancies
- Inspection of parts being received
- Ship and Receive Inventory
- Forklift training provided
- 1st Shift - 7am start time
- 10 hour shifts
- OT is paid out at 1.5 for hours over 40
- ?OT is paid out at 2.0 for hours over 48
Inventory Specialist Job Requirements:
- 1-3 years experience working in receiving or inventory control position
- Computer proficiency required working with Microsoft Office Excel and ERP software
- Able to stand for extended periods and lift 50lbs
- Highschool Diploma/GED required
- US Person required
Pay: $17-20/hr+ DOE
- Dental and Vision
- Holiday Pay
Location: Chandler, AZ - Kyrene Rd and Chandler Blvd (must have own transportation)
If you are ready to take the next step in your career as an Inventory Specialist, apply now or call 480-750-7272 to speak with someone today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Mesa team. I take pride in knowing I am an asset to our community through TERRA Staffing Group. My goal is to build strong, long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with candidates and clients alike.