Account Manager - Technical Sales | Direct Hire
Posted January 26, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, M-F, 8 am to 5 pm
A growing distribution company in Portland, OR is looking to add a full-time, permanent Account Manager to their growing team!
This distribution company is a globally known player in the supply chain industry and supports some of the biggest manufacturing companies with their Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain and Storage needs.
This opportunity offers a full benefits package, plenty of potential for growth, and training within an open and welcoming culture.
This could be a great role for an experienced Sales Representative looking to take the next steps in their career or someone with hands-on technical experience wanting to move into a customer service position.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service by bringing quick and effective solutions.
- Be able to explain technical parts and services and give advice to customers.
- Collaborate with customers, buyers, suppliers, warehouse, shippers, and stakeholders.
- Multitask between multiple quotes, open orders, expedite requests, hot items, RMAs, and new orders.
- Train how to generate On Time Delivery (OTD) reports and Root Cause Corrective Action Reports (RCCA).
You will be successful in this role if have a technical background/mindset with the ability to explain technical details in simple terms.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, this is an onsite position.
Account Manager Qualifications:
- Recent sales experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- OR recent experience as a technician or mechanic, with the ability to read and interpret blueprints/schematics.
- Over 2 years of experience providing excellent customer service.
- Experience working in a technical environment and explaining technical products in details.
- Experience using Microsoft products.
Compensation: Up to $80K, depending on experience
- Medical, dental and vision benefit options
- PTO, sick time and holiday pay
- Performance Bonus
- Career advancement opportunities
Location: Portland, OR
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.