Night Shift Machine Operator | Entry-Level
Posted December 19, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
A leading manufacturer who specializes in world-class packaging is adding Machine Operators to their growing team!
In this role you will work for a company who cares about the success of their employees and provides opportunities for professional growth. You will have the ability to learn and expand your skill set in an incredibly positive and diverse work environment.
This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire position on the Night Shift. You will be working 12 hour shifts, which means only working 15 days a month? and 3 and 4 day weekends, while still earning a full-time paycheck! They also offer a $1100 bonus over the course of your first year.
If you are adaptable, willing to learn multiple machines, reliable and looking for a long-term career, this is the job for you!
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Offloading product from the machine
- Labeling, wrapping pallets, and entering measurements/criteria into computer
- Checking for quality of final product coming off machines
- Learning basic machine settings, troubleshooting, and maintenance
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Great attendance
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to lift 30-70 lbs. on occasion
- Machine operation experience a plus but not required
Schedule: Rotating 12 hour night shifts from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am
Example of the rotating schedule work week:
- Week 1 : Monday, Tuesday, Friday, & Saturday
- Week 2 : Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Week 3 : Monday, Tuesday, Friday, & Saturday
- Week 4 : Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday
Pay: $21.25 per hour
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Auburn, WA
Interested in this Machine Operator Role? Apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Tacoma Team. I enjoy that my position allows me to meet and interact with so many talented people. I love to make an impact in people’s lives and help them find the right position. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, watching my son play soccer and just relaxing.