Painter Prep | Aerospace | Everett
Posted January 24, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Mid-Day Shift Available
A well-established Aerospace company in Everett is adding an Aerospace Paint Prep Associate to join their paint prep team!
They manufacture interior plane parts used in commercial airplanes! This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity- no aerospace experience is required!
This job comes with growth opportunities and extensive training for your position. Your day will include coordinating with your painter, prepping parts by cleaning, sanding, masking, putty/ filler application, and minor application of various types of paints!
Painter Prep Responsibilities:
- Prepping parts using various hand tools, pneumatic sanders, tools, paint applicators, masking, plugs, tape, paper, etc.
- Mix and apply various paint primers, topcoats, clear coats
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Documentation of all processes - data entry
Schedule: Monday - Friday - Overtime flexibility needed
- Mid-Day Shift: 11:00 am to 7:30 pm; must be available to train on days for the first few months!
Painter Prep Requirements:
- Good verbal communication and basic math skills required?
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend, climb, kneel, and rotate throughout shift
- Capable of lifting up to 40+ lbs
- Ability to read and follow written instructions
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Everett, WA
If you're interested in this Aerospace Paint Prep Associate position, apply now or call 206.453.2852 to learn more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I really enjoy the satisfaction of listening to each candidate and helping them find the right position. The best part of my job is giving so many talented people the chance to shine.