Posted January 27, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm
If you have 2-3 years experience in precision measurement and are looking to apply your skills to supporting the healthcare industry and combat COVID-19, this is a great opportunity for you.
An innovative healthcare company is looking for a Receiving Inspector to join their team. They manufacture a wide variety of patient monitoring systems and cardiac equipment that are used in hospitals across the country. The products you'll be creating here will help save people's lives on a daily basis!
The Receiving Inspector is a temp-to-hire, full-time position with a steady schedule and opportunity for overtime. This could result in a long term role if it is the right fit for you! In this role you would be responsible for ensuring that the equipment throughout the work site and is calibrated as required, and records are accurate. This position is part of the of Quality Assurance team. You would be working closely with approved calibration service providers to ensure that calibration activities are successfully conducted and documented. You will be successful if you are a good communicator and are organized.
Join a team where you will be helping people and engage in a small-team environment.
On a daily basis, the Receiving Inspector will:
- Perform measurement and verification of electro-mechanical parts, injection molded plastics, and printed circuit board assemblies
- Verify Measurement and Test Equipment has been calibrated and current before each use
- Ensure nonconforming materials are identified, segregated and processed as specified in the quality system
Receiving Inspector requirements:
- 1+ years of related experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment, preferably in Medical Devices
- Precision measurement experience with mechanical, sheetmetal, injection molded plastics, and/or PCBA
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Pay: $25 - $27/hr
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Snoqualmie, WA - this location is not bus accessible
If you're interested in being a Receiving Inspector, apply online or call 206-453-2852!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. My favorite part of my job is connecting with people to help them find a career they will be successful and happy in! I love being able to come in the office and speak with wonderful people every day.