Maintenance Technician | $27/hr
Posted January 23, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Sunday-Wednesday 6pm-6am, Wednesday-Saturday 6am-6pm, Wednesday-Saturday 6pm-6am
Kettle Cuisine, a local state-of-the-art food production company is looking to add a Maintenance Technician to their team!
They have a passion for bringing fresh and delicious soups and sauces to grocery retailers and restaurants across the country. If you're eager to gain training and develop your skills in a manufacturing environment, this could be a great opportunity!
This job is direct-hire, you'll receive a $1500 sign-on bonus and excellent skill-building opportunities.
Maintenance Technician Job Duties:
- Installing new equipment
- Conducting inspections and audits as required
- Maintain equipment records and inspections
- Ensure timely and accurate troubleshooting and repair for all facility machinery
You will be successful in this role if you love being active on the job, are reliable, and are eager to learn.
- Sunday-Wednesday 6pm-6am
- Wednesday-Saturday 6am-6pm
- Wednesday-Saturday 6pm-6am
- Rotating 3-4-3 days a week (every other Wednesday off!)
- Ability to be on your feet for 12 hours
- Comfortable working in confined spaces and variable temperatures
- Comfortable performing troubleshooting and repair tasks on machinery
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs consistently
- 6+ months of machine maintenance experience
- $27/hr+ DOE
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus!
- Direct-Hire Opportunity
- Frequent opportunities for overtime
- Gain experience and enhance your skills
Location: Everett – free parking
Apply today to this Maintenance Technician position, or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Everett team. My favorite thing about being an Account Manager is helping people change their lives for the better! It is also satisfying to help my clients prosper by finding them great talent.