Material Control Operator | Crane And Forklift
Posted January 18, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday 2:20 pm to 1:00am
If you have at least one year of forklift experience and an eye for detail, we want to hear from you!
A company that stores and cuts metal used to manufacture airplane parts has multiple Material Control Operator openings on their team!
These are full-time, temporary-to-hire jobs that offer excellent benefits upon permanent hire, including tuition reimbursement!
This is a great opportunity to work for a company known for their comradery and supportive team, and invests in the growth of their employees.
Perfect for someone with previous forklift, warehouse and machine operation experience.
Material Control Operator Duties:
- Operate cranes, forklifts, and other material-handling equipment
- Complete material receiving activities for shipments
- Perform data entry within the inventory management system
- Perform cycle counts
- Assist in material audits
You will be successful in this role if you possess attention to detail, accuracy in data entry, and work independently.
Material Control Operator? Requirements:
- 1 year forklift experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Inventory management experience
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- High School Diploma/ GED
- 2nd shift - Monday - Thursday 2:30 pm - 1:00 am
Benefits (upon permanent hire by employer):
- Life insurance
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with a match
- Tuition reimbursement
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Auburn, WA
If you're interested in this Material Control Operator position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to connect with our team today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love being able to create success stories between clients and candidates.