Food Production Lead | $22/hr
Posted January 19, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday; 3:00pm
If you have supervisor experience in manufacturing or food production, then this position that offers competitive pay, great benefits, full-time hours, and lots of opportunities for growth may be perfect for you!
The nation's second-largest frozen seafood producer is looking to add a Production Lead to their team in Redmond in this temp-to-hire role!
This company has a friendly company culture and happy employees - many have worked there for more than 20 years!
They also offer optional overtime every week if you want to earn additional income!
Production Lead Job Duties:
- Following and enforcing the company's GMPs
- Supervising production & employees
- Ensuring that machines and production equipment are set up and running smoothly
- Reporting to the Production Supervisor and Warehouse Manager
You will be successful in this role if you love an active work environment!
- PPE provided (face masks, disposable gloves, hairnet, lab coat)
- Stringent hand-washing requirements
- Daily sanitization of facility
- Bi-monthly deep clean of facility
Schedule: Monday - Friday: Start time at 3:00pm - with built-in weekly overtime!
Production Lead Requirements:
- Experience in a supervisory role in manufacturing or food production/food service (Shift Lead, Supervisor, Trainer, etc.)
- Ability to be on your feet continuously for 8+ hours
- Familiarity with working on a multi-lingual team preferred
Pay: $22/hr - $33.16/hr with eligibility for a pay raise after 90 days!
Job Perks and benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Great benefits upon permanent hire; medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k)
- Three-day weekend
- Optional weekly overtime for additional income!
- Paid orientation and training
- Great snack options in the break room, as well as a ping pong table!
- Growth potential within the company
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Redmond, WA
If you are interested in this Production Lead opportunity, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist with the Terra Kirkland Branch. My biggest motivation is to help candidates find the right opportunity where they can envision themselves for a long time. I strive to make an impact in people's lives and lend a hand when needed.