Warehouse Production Associate | $21/hr
Posted January 4, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
you have 1+ years of recent warehouse, production or manufacturing experience and solid computer skills, this position may be perfect for you!
An eCommerce metal and plastics supplier that specializes in custom cut-to-size metals is adding a Warehouse Production Associate to their growing team.
This is a full time, temp-to-hire role, and it's a great opportunity to learn new skills and expand your career.
This company offers excellent benefits, a great schedule, and paid training to operate an Ellis saw, metal shears, and forklift!
Current opening is available on the Day shift.
Warehouse Production Associate Job Duties:
- Loading and unloading product from trucks
- Maintaining an accurate inventory
- Cutting and processing sheet metal stock to size
- Packaging orders for shipment or customer pick-up
You'll be successful in this role if you enjoy physically active work and have great attention to detail!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (occasional overtime, too!)
Warehouse Production Associate Qualifications:
- 1+ years recent experience working in a production warehouse setting
- Comfortable being on your feet for 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Computer proficiency
- Open to working occasional overtime
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: North Seattle, Located near the Ballard bridge.
- Easy bus access
- Free parking if you drive!
If you're looking for an opportunity to learn new skills, then apply to this Warehouse Production Associate position! Or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Manager for the Terra Seattle team. I love the wave of energy that I feel every day from my team. The best part of my job is the collaborative effort from my team to get so many talented people placed in a job they love.