Millwright | Day And Swing Shift | $33.50 Per Hour
Posted January 5, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday Day & Swing
One of the PNW’s largest suppliers is adding a Millwright to their team! Perfect for someone with at least one year of industrial maintenance experience.
This is a great opportunity to use your previous skills and get your foot in the door with a company that values their employees.
The job is full-time and direct-hire where you'll have a chance to join a union (job stability, regular wage increases) and advance your career.
Openings are available on both the Day and Swing shift, so you can choose the schedule that works best for you.
Millwright Job Duties:
- Inspect, service, repair, and construct plant processing equipment, including structures, utilities, loaders, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, mechanical, and pressure vessel throughout the plant.
- Utilizes welding and fabrication tools to alter, repair and fabricate processing equipment.
- Manage inventory of serviceable parted required to maintain equipment.
- Perform the Preventative Maintenance Program established by the Company
- Document and report maintenance work performed and advise of future requirements in a timely manner.
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00 AM-2:30 PM
- Swing Shift: Monday-Friday, 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Pay: $33.50 per hour
This Millwright position offers:
- Growth and promotion path
- Annual production bonus program
- An opportunity to join a union
- Comprehensive benefits with 3 different medical plans to choose from
- Company paid pension plan and life insurance policy
- Company paid dental and vision coverage
- 9 paid holidays each year
- Minimum 1 year of industrial maintenance experience
- Experience in hydraulics, electrical, pumps, valves, welding
- Experience in fabrication and welding of various metals (including pipe welding)
- Ability to read schematics and electrical drawings
- Basic mechanical knowledge in the wood industry preferred
Location: Port of Tacoma
If you are interested in this Millwright opportunity apply now or call 206-453-2852 to connect with a recruiter right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love to help our candidates find the perfect fit where they can grow and build their skill set. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing our Clients and Candidates come together and be successful as a growing team.