Manufacturing Tech | 3-day Weekends | $22-$25/hr
Posted January 5, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 4pm - 2:30am
Are you looking for an immediate opportunity with a growing company that offers competitive pay, career growth potential, and work-life-balance? This temp-to-hire position could be the job for you!
This opportunity is with a unique and rapidly growing chemical manufacturer. They manufacture carbon filtration products used in the defense, medical, diving, and industrial safety fields.
As a Manufacturing Tech, you will have plenty of opportunities to expand your skill set and work for an employer that rewards hard work.
Manufacturing Tech Duties:
- Mix and dissolve chemical mixture into water
- Spray chemicals onto carbon base
- Use PLC program to control reaction process
- Documentation of the production process
- General Production and facility clean up
You will be successful in this job if you have great attention to detail, can work independently, and have precious chemical experience.
Schedule: Multiple Shifts Available
- 1st shift: Monday – Thursday 4am – 2:30pm
- 2nd shift: Monday – Thursday 4pm – 2:30am
Manufacturing Tech Requirements:
- 1 year of chemical manufacturing experience
- Experience with written documentation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to wear a full-face respirator
- $22 - 25/hr DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Benefits offered by employer when hired as a permanent employee:?
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Company clothing
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Manufacturing Tech opportunity, please apply online now or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love being able to help people find the right job for them as well as finding that right person for our clients. But my favorite thing about my job is having the ability to truly make a difference in people’s everyday lives!