Posted January 25, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, M-F, 8 am to 5 pm
A growing automation company in Frisco, TX is looking to add a full-time, permanent Mechanical Engineer to their team!
This company is the leader in designing, manufacturing, and implementing automation systems for Retailers, Pharmacies, and E-Commerce & Warehouses.
This could be a great opportunity for a mechanical engineer looking for a clear and fast growth path!
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for designing, analysis, and drawing creation utilizing 3D CAD Software.
- You will determine design requirements, plan, and execute the design of the mechanical components, develop and test prototypes.
- This position requires you to work closely with the manufacturing teams to ensure that design specifications are met.
- You will be doing a lot of project-based work and working on custom projects.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, this is an onsite position.
Mechanical Engineer Qualifications:
- One year of mechanical engineering experience
- Experience working with 3D models like, AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
Compensation: Up to $80K, depending on experience
Benefits upon hire:
- 401K with a match
- Profit Sharing
- Referral program
- Clear promotion path to several different types of roles
- Frequent celebrations and employee recognition
Location: North Frisco
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.