Posted January 23, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
A local aerospace manufacturing company in Monroe is looking for an experienced Inventory Clerk to join their team.
This company manufactures structural parts in the large business and regional jet markets. And their divisions span across multiple segments of an aircraft, including the engine pylon, struts, wing box, wings, wheel wells, and the interior. You will be working closely with their Receiving and Assembly departments to ensure inventory remains organized and orders are completed in a timely manner.
The Inventory Clerk position is full-time, temp-to-hire, and offers a positive working environment.
Inventory Clerk Responsibilities:
- Recording completion of manufactured parts into system software.
- Stocking completed parts into warehouse racks
- Maintaining various records and inventory logs.
- Issues Assembly kits to appropriate areas.
Inventory Clerk Requirements:
- Familiar or proficient with Word, Excel, and keyboarding.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 6+ months of experience with inventory tracking or material handling
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Monroe WA, this position is not bus accessible
If you are interested in this Inventory Clerk position apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The staff is very good and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to others. I currently work with some of their temps and they are excellent and speak highly of TERRA Staffing. This shows how much they care and are involved with those that they send out on temporary assignments.