Aerospace Test Technician
Posted February 1, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6am-3:30pm
Are you experienced in the aerospace industry doing assembly work? There is an immediate need for an Aerospace Test Technician! This company is the leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of the aerospace industry for over 40 years. The company's products are now flying on board 42 aircraft types within the air transport, business jet, helicopter, general aviation, and military market sectors serving 450 customers in 49 countries worldwide.
For this position, you will be responsible as a Test Technician will functionally testing, trouble-shoot, repairing or reworking, calibrating, and certifying a variety of electronic subassemblies, assemblies, and completed units of the highest complexity that have failed in previous testing or operational use.
Aerospace Test Technician Job Duties:
- Advanced ability to read and follow schematics and blueprints
- Use of standard tools and equipment such as battery-operated screwdrivers, soldering irons, and other tools requires for the building of electro-mechanical assemblies
testing and troubleshooting of most complex products
- Assemble, rework and test units from sub-assembly to final inspection
You will be successful in this Aerospace Test Technician position if you work well independently and love problem-solving.
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 6 am-3:30 pm - and 6 am -2:30 pm every other Friday
Aerospace Test Technician Qualifications:
- Minimum 1+ years experience with hands-on electro-mechanical technician experience
- Experience with installation of components,
wiring, and building of electromechanical assemblies.
- Soldering experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and work instructions
- Ability to operate basic computer functions
Benefits - Upon permanent hire, this company offers a highly competitive benefits package including:
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k with match
- Paid Time Off
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- Continuing education reimbursement for job-related courses
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Don't miss out! Apply to this Aerospace Test Technician position today or call (206) 453.2852 for more information!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I really enjoy the satisfaction of listening to each candidate and helping them find the right position. The best part of my job is giving so many talented people the chance to shine.