Reach Truck Driver | Food Production
Posted January 26, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Night Shift
A company that makes soups, chowders and pre-made meal kits is adding Reach Truck Drivers to their team! They're looking for someone with at least six months of forklift or reach truck experience.
These job are temporary-to-hire and openings are on the Day and Swing shift teams.
It's a great opportunity to join a really supportive work environment and grow your skills.
Reach Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Pulling products for various departments
- Working closely with other teams in the warehouse
- Unloading and loading trucks
- Practice safe forklift operating procedures
- Maintain food safety practices
You will be successful in this role if you are self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have great communication skills.
- Sunday-Wednesday 6am-6pm
- Wednesday-Saturday 6am-6pm
- Sunday-Wednesday 6pm-6am
- Wednesday-Saturday 6pm-6am
Reach Truck Driver Requirements:
- 6+ months of experience operating a stand-up forklift/reach truck
- Comfortable being on your feet for 10+ hour shifts
- Comfortable working in cold storage environments
- Enjoy being active on the job
- Day Shift: $21.00/hour
- Night Shift: $22.00/hour
- $1500 sign-on bonus!
- Consistent overtime opportunities
Benefits (upon permanent hire by employer):
- Company provided Orca Card
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Everett - public transportation accessible!
Apply online today for this Reach Truck Driver position or call 206-453-2852 to speak to a recruiter right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Senior Staffing Specialist for the Everett team, the absolute best part of my job is meeting and working with fantastic candidates. I take pride in connecting with talented people and giving them the chance to shine! My ultimate goal is to find you not just any job - but the right job!