Inventory | Stockroom Clerk | Night Shift
Posted January 12, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 4:00pm - 12:30am
If you have one to two years’ experience in shipping and experience handling electronic related inventory, then this Inventory | Stockroom Clerk role may be perfect for you!
This is an opportunity with an electronics manufacturer that considers their employees the biggest asset and contributor to their success!
It's a full-time, temporary-to-hire position that comes with benefits upon permanent hire!
Inventory Clerk Responsibilities:
- Maintain clean work area
- Using software program/computer to maintain inventory
- Verification of parts, kits, and quantities
- Equipment operation
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 4:00PM – 12:30AM
Inventory Clerk Requirements:
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on occasion
- Experience with inventory and shipping/receiving in the electronics industry a plus
- Experience with ERP or MRP software a plus
Pay: $17 - $18 per hour
Benefits Upon Hire:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401K retirement plan with matching contributions
Location: Plano, TX
If you are interested in Inventory Clerk position, apply now, or call 469-947-6789 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Richardson team. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities. My favorite part of the job is finding candidates and clients the perfect match!