Maintenance Technician | Night Shift
Posted January 19, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 11pm-7:30am
A circuit board manufacturer is adding a Maintenance Technician to their Night Shift team! They support the aerospace and defense industries.
And they're looking for someone with previous maintenance experience, but a lot of training will be provided in this role.
This is a temporary-to-hire job that offers career development and awesome company perks like quarterly bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
Maintenance Technician Job Duties:
- Understand and utilize an electrical meter to diagnose issues
- Preventative maintenance on machines during idle times
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot basic plumbing, electrical, and machinery issues
- Occasionally operate a forklift to complete job duties as needed
If you are a self-starter with great problem-solving skills and a desire to learn and grow with a stable company, this is the job for you!
Maintenance Technician Job Requirements:
- Previous experience in electrical, plumbing, automobile, and/or HVAC a plus
- Able to lift 50lbs independently, 75lbs in a team lift
- Able to stand, bend, crawl, and climb ladders/equipment throughout shift
- Basic math and computer skills
- $3/hr. shift differential
Schedule: Monday-Friday 11:00pm-7:30am
- Training will be on 1st shift (Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
- Quarterly bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- PTO (15 days)
- Ten Company Holidays
- Fun employee events
- Employee-focused company – YOU matter!
Location: Littleton, CO
If you would like to hear more about this Maintenance Technician opportunity, apply online now, or call us at 720.405.5222. We can't wait to tell you about this exciting opportunity!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Attentive staff; they kept looking for something for me and found me a position that met most of my wants. They are always willing to answer my questions. Thank you, Terra Staffing!