Posted January 17, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Mon-Fri 730a-4p
An industry leading provider of commercial cleaning products, equipment and services is looking for an Office Administrator to join their team.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for work with a GREAT company that supports a wide variety of industries from restaurants to healthcare to hospitality and more!
Your recent office administration experience, professional communication skills and ability to work independently will go far in setting you up for success in this role.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity offering a full-time Monday thru Friday schedule.
Office Administrator job duties could include:
- Assisting customers regarding service problems and/or customer account information
- Provides clerical support for the branch
- Dispatch service calls ensuring all information is appropriately recorded
- Support with Accounts Receivable/Collections on past due customer accounts
Office Administrator desired qualifications:
- 1+ years of recent office admin experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 7:30a-4p
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Virtual care
- Life, critical illness, accident, long and short-term disability insurance
- Identity theft protection
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer match
- Commuter benefits
- Gym membership discount
- Potential to qualify for 6 paid holidays
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
If this Office Administrator role sounds like your next opportunity,
apply today, or call 206-453-2852
to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Seattle Team. I love helping people reach their full potential and celebrating with them when we find that right fit together! My favorite part about working as a recruiter is getting to know so many different types of work and having the opportunity to connect people with amazing jobs that they never even knew were available to them.