Stock Room Associate
Posted January 16, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 03:00pm-11:30pm
Are you looking for a career to launch you into the final frontier? We have a great direct-hire opportunity to exercise your attention to detail.
We have an immediate opening with a leading aerospace international manufacturer in Seattle for a full-time Stock Room Associate. This company specializes in custom design and manufactures product identification components including nameplates, decals, labels and custom panels.
The Stock Room Associate? position offers great benefits and a consistent Monday-Friday 3pm-11:30pm schedule.
This position involves receiving and shipping of merchandise.
This role is a very important piece of the operation as the inventory on hand numbers are crucial to having enough materials on hand at all times to make the products.
Stock Room Associate Duties:
- Receiving, scanning in, and posting of all receipts of merchandise.
- Organization of receiving area and following of proper storage of procedures.
- Inspection of materials for defects.
- Shipping out merchandise.
Stock Room Associate Job Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on quality at all times.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity using a PC.
- Follow directions and work in a team environment.
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k with match
- 50% reimbursement on your Orca card
Location: Interbay area of Seattle. Easily accessible by public transit, plenty of street parking if you drive.
Apply today for this Stock Room Associate position today! Or call 206-453-2852 for more information, and to schedule an interview!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Manager for the Terra Seattle team. I love the wave of energy that I feel every day from my team. The best part of my job is the collaborative effort from my team to get so many talented people placed in a job they love.