Production Technician | No Experience Required
Posted January 16, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 5am-1:30pm
Are you looking to get into a stable industry that will let you work with your hands? This Production Technician job might be right up your alley!
You'll be working for a company who supports the semiconductor industry - but on the repair and refurbishing side of equipment.
You can expect stable hours each week plus hands-on training that will teach you from the ground up. The Plant Manager even started as a Production Technician before promoting up into his current role!
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity.
Production Technician Job Duties:
- Disassemble the incoming pumps and smaller units with hand or power tools
- Clean leftover debris off all parts using solutions and a wet bead blaster
- Test parts to make sure in working condition
- Learn the rebuild and leak check process
- Wear PPE including painter's suit, gloves, safety glasses, and occasionally respirator
- Monday-Friday 5am-1:30pm
- Occasional overtime on Saturdays
Production Technician Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months of prior work experience
- Ability to work independently
- Comfort with hand and power tools
- High attention to detail in your work
Pay: $18-19/hr. DOE
Medical, dental, vision
Life, critical illness, accident, long and short-term disability insurance
Identity theft protection
401(K) retirement plan with employer match
Gym membership discount
6 paid holidays?
Location: Hillsboro, OR, off HWY 26
- This location is not public transit accessible
If you're interested in this Production Technician position - apply now or call 503.946.3874 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist at the Beaverton office. And I love helping people find their perfect job!