Entry Level Warehouse And Assembly | No Experience Needed
North Bend, WA
Posted January 27, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift
Terex is growing and they have multiple, full-time, temp-to-hire Entry-Level Warehouse and Assembly jobs available.
If you're not familiar with Terex, they make and design huge equipment used on construction sites - like cranes and material handlers.
They have an incredibly supportive company culture where you'll feel valued and treated like an important member of the team. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone that wants to work for a great company that wants to see them win.They invest in their employees. In fact, Terex offers an on-site, internal school so employees can grow new skill sets and move up in the company. They also provide free shuttle services to and from work - they pick up in Lynnwood, Ellensburg, Cle Elum and Auburn!
- Assembly: $23.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Warehouse Associate: $23.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Assembly: Monday - Friday, 4:30am – 1:00pm
- Warehouse Associate: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Assemble equipment components and sub-assemblies
- Pre-paint assembly and paint prep
- Connect wiring to and from control panels
- Use a computer to receive material
- Handle finished product
- Pick/pack orders for shipment?
- Basic knowledge of assembly and manufacturing processes
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- 1+ year of general work experience (warehouse- retail- fast food)
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs throughout your shift
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: North Bend, WA (Location is not public transit accessible)
If you are interested in an Assembly or Warehouse Associate position at Terex, apply today. To learn more, call us at: 206-453-2852.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As the Staffing Manager for the Kirkland Branch, I match the perfect job to the perfect candidate. My favorite part of my role is helping people find their passion and take the first steps toward a mutually fulfilling career. I love seeing people shine!