Quality Assurance Technician | Night Shift
Posted January 16, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7PM-7AM
Looking for a great Night Shift warehouse job where you can get exceptional training to learn a trade skill?
This Quality Assurance Technician position may be a great opportunity for you! No previous experience in quality assurance is necessary—you'll receive all the training you need to become a quality assurance expert!
This opportunity is with a cutting-edge plastics manufacturer that provides construction companies with safety-related plastic gear in the Puget Sound area – and across the U.S.So as a Quality Assurance Technician, you’ll inspect plastic products such as fences, cones and roadway signs.
Current employees really like the schedule this role provides, too. Though the schedule is rotating, you'll have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off every other week.
It's a full-time, temp-to-hire job that comes with great perks like paid lunches, excellent benefits upon permanent hire and a generous PTO plan so that you can take the time off you need!
Quality Assurance Technician duties:
- Receiving inspection duties
- Assist the quality manager with dimensional measurement of extruded parts and extrusion assemblies
- Measuring materials with calipers and tape measure for accuracy
- Maintaining databases and preparing reports
If you love the idea of creating safer workplaces and learning new things this may be the job for you.
Schedule: Rotating 12-hour shifts
- Night Shift : 7:00pm-7:00am
- Every other week, you'll have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off
Quality Assurance Technician Requirements:
- Must be able to stand for 12 hours a days with safety shoes/boots
- Ability to lift 30 lbs consistently
Reasons To Apply:
- Opportunity to learn a trade skill
- Stable work environment and friendly company culture
- Great benefits once hired including a generous PTO plan
- Paid lunches
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
If you’re interested in learning more about this Quality Assurance Technician position call (253)353-7700 to connect with a recruiter right away or simply apply!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Tacoma team. The joy and satisfaction of finding and fulfilling the needs of clients with talented candidates is what I strive for. Letting the talents and skill sets of people shine bright as they continue to develop and grow in their new careers!