Executive Office Assistant | Full Time
Auburn , WA
Posted January 16, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Centrally located in Auburn, WA - a company that provides customized membrane filters and intricate filtration systems for the medical, industrial and food manufacturing industries, is hiring for a full-time, temp-to-hire Office Assistant.
Do you have a can-do attitude and a strong sense of ownership? You will be the primary coordinator of all things that are occurring in the office, so we need a self-starter that is organized with meticulous attention to detail.
This position is a Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire opportunity where you will receive superior training and excellent support.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Pay: $18.28 - $24.73 per hour
Office Assistant duties:
- Utilization of internal communication tools (experience with Asana, SharePoint, Screencast, and NetSuite a plus)
- Proactively assist with travel planning: booking flights, hotels, cars, and registering for events/conferences
- Corporate event planning
- Calendar management of both the conference room and employee time off
Office Assistant Qualifications:
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED required
- Intermediate experience working with Microsoft Office
- Punctual with the ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Judgement and capacity to prioritize an effectively managed work load
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance (company pays 75%)
- 401K match
- Corporate swag
- Paid Holidays
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Auburn, WA
If you are interested in this Office Assistant position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Tacoma team. My mission is to identify and match talent with career changing opportunities at all levels. At TERRA, we create success stories every day and the most exciting part of my job is giving so many motivated and talented people the opportunity to thrive. I have a keen ability to understand the demands and objectives of employers, and this results in measurable success.