Injection Molding | Skilled Process Techs | Direct Hire
Posted January 20, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 6am-4:30pm OR 4:30pm-3am
Are you looking for a Long-term, Direct Hire opening for a Process Tech to work on the Day shift or Swing Shift with this plastic injection molding company??
They are hiring immediately and will offer you full-time hours, a family feel, and a team-oriented environment.
You will work a condensed schedule that will give you a 3-day weekend every week!
Process Tech Responsibilities:
- Perform and direct the the mold and material changing process
- Ensure new job start-ups run correctly, making necessary adjustments
- Troubleshoot processing problems
- Verify process parameters and implement changes to improve cycle times as needed
- Review and inspect machines daily for maintenance issues
- Monitor, train and coach machine operators
This is a great opportunity for someone with over 2 years experience in injection molding processes.
Schedule: Condensed work week - Fri, Sat and Sun off!
- Mon-Thurs 6am-4:30pm OR
- Mon-Thurs 4:30pm-3am
Quality Manager Requirements:
- 2-3 years previous injection molding experience required
- Strong mechanical abilities and knowledge regarding injection molding
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in reading writing and arithmetic
Pay: $23+ DOE
Location: South East Mesa off of Ray and Power Rd. Near the 202 (not public transportation accessible)
Start your new Process Tech career this week, apply now or call 480-750-7272 to connect with a recruiter right away!?Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa team. It's an absolute privilege to get to help our clients find the right person for the job and help job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find their next career opportunity. I am grateful for the role I get to play in creating these success stories.