Manufacturing Associate | No Experience Needed | Swing Shift
Golden , CO
Posted January 19, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F; 3:30PM-11:00PM
A well-known manufacturer of high-end knives is looking to hire a Manufacturing Associate to join their close-knit Grinder Operator team.
No Experience Required - they provide training.
In this full-time, temp-to-hire position you will have the opportunity to work for a supportive company with a laid-back environment, career growth potential, and work-life balance.
Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Operate CNC Mills
- Operate Grinder
- Responsible for sharpening items
Swing Shift Schedule:
- Monday- Friday, 3:30PM - 11:00PM
- New Hire Training schedule: 7am-4pm
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Comfortable handling sharp objects
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- $1.50 pay raise after training is complete
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Benefits offered by Employer upon permanent hire:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Ten (10) Annual Paid Holidays
- Employee appreciation events - company picnics, holiday parties, etc.
Location: Golden, Colorado
If you are interested in learning more about this Manufacturing Associate position, apply or call us to learn more: 720-405-5222.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The staff is very good and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to others. I currently work with some of their temps and they are excellent and speak highly of TERRA Staffing. This shows how much they care and are involved with those that they send out on temporary assignments.