Material Handler | Aerospace
Posted August 9, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 6:30am - 3:00pm
Are you looking for a great next step in your career in logistics? A local manufacturing company in Monroe is looking for an experienced Material Handler to add to their logistics team!
If you have previous experience working in a warehouse, operating a forklift or as a Material Handler, this may be the right opportunity for you!
This company manufactures structural parts in the large business and regional jet markets. Their divisions span multiple segments of an aircraft, including the engine pylon, struts, wing box, wings, wheel wells, and the interior.
It's a full-time, temp-to-hire position that offers lots of training, a consistent Monday-Friday schedule with overtime opportunities and a supportive group of teammates.
Material Handler Associate Duties:
- Stock completed parts and load or unload product from trucks
- Operate a sit down forklift
- Record the completion of manufactured parts into software system
- Receiving product and packaging outgoing products
- Monday-Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm
Pay: $20-$23 per hour
Material Handler Requirements:
- 6 months of experience operating a forklift
- 6 months of experience in material handling or warehouse
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and data entry
- Motivated and dependable with strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Monroe, WA
If you would like more information about this Material Handler position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The service is amazing; the associates make you feel like they actually take the time to help. They have yet to fail me and hope they never do.