Entry-Level Assembler | $18.50/hr | Day Shift
Posted January 18, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 6am-2:30pm
A supply chain company is adding an Entry-Level Assembler to their team! They manufacture products that help companies track, monitor and protect their goods during transportation.
As an Assembler, you'll support the refurbishment and inventory control of returned equipment. It's a full-time, temporary-to-hire job, and Day and Swing Shift schedules are available.
No previous experience in assembly is required—they will train you!?
They have a friendly, family-oriented warehouse environment with plenty of opportunities for growth.
- Package devices for shipment and verify recorded data
- Count and record processed units and fallout
- Clean, disassemble & reassemble returned equipment
- Conduct battery check using a milliohm meter, charge batteries
- Perform quality control on refurbished equipment
- Monday - Friday,
- Day Shift: 6:00am - 2:30pm
Entry-Level Assembler Requirements:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift and move 35 lbs and work with small objects
- Ability to stand and/or walk for 8+ hours every day during shifts
- Great training program
- You will be able to see the facility before deciding to take the job
- Multiple opportunities for growth into higher paying positions
- Company that takes great care of their employees
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- ESL Classes
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
If this Entry-Level Assembler role sounds like your next opportunity, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Staffing Specialist for Terra’s Kirkland team. I’m grateful that I get to help match great job seekers with great companies. Making sure it is the right fit for everyone is important to me!