Electronic Assembler | Temperature-tracking Devices
Posted February 3, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Mon-Fri, 6am-2:30pm
If you enjoy working with your hands, working with tools or working on anything that requires intricate detail, you might be interested in this Electronic Assembler role.
It's a full-time, temporary-to-hire position, and a great opportunity to work with one of the nations leading product-tracking companies. You'll build and take apart small devices that are used to track and monitor the temperature of goods during transportation.
There are cross-training opportunities throughout the company so you can grow your career.
The company fosters a friendly, family-oriented production environment where more than 20 languages are spoken! They also like to hold potlucks and show their appreciation to their employees.
- Great training program
- Facility tour before you start
- Multiple opportunities for growth into higher-paying positions
- Company that takes great care of their employees
- Configure, program and label electronic temperature trackers
- Package devices for shipment
- Count and record units
- Disassemble & reassemble returned equipment
- Perform quality control on refurbished equipment
Electronic Assembler Schedule:
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm
As an Electronic Assembler you will need:
- 1+ year experience using Microsoft Windows & Office
- You enjoy working with small parts
- Ability to lift and move 35 lbs
- You like to move around, stand and/or walk for 8+ hours
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- ESL Classes
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
If you're interested in learning more about this Electronic Assembler position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Staffing Specialist for Terra’s Kirkland team. I’m grateful that I get to help match great job seekers with great companies. Making sure it is the right fit for everyone is important to me!