Assembler | Aerospace
Phoenix , AZ
Posted January 31, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 6am-3:30pm
Great assembly opportunity in the aerospace industry!
A company that engineers and manufactures sheet metal specifically used for aircraft is adding to their Assembly team. It's a full-time temporary-to-hire opportunity, and a great way to break into the aerospace industry.
As an Assembler, you'll ?perform a series of basic and some moderately complex operations using hand tools and power tools, and you'll follow instructions and test equipment to properly assemble sheet metal aircraft parts.
Assembler Job Duties:
- Cutting, grinding, and welding materials
- Using hand tools and power tools to grind, punch, deburr and drill sheet metal parts
- Perform repairs on small dents and scratches
- Quality checking - using calipers, micrometers and gauges.
- Reading blueprints and schematics
- Able to read and understand blueprints and schematics
- Basic knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerances (or able to ask for help on this when needed)
- Geometric dimensioning and tolerances are symbols and standards used by engineers and in manufacturing
- Familiar with tools and precision instruments
- Good manual dexterity
- Able to lift 50lbs consistently
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6am-3:30pm
- Lots of growth opportunity for lead and supervisory roles
- Company will provide you with the tools and training you need to be successful
- Culture of promoting from within
- Large company with a family-feel
- When hired on, this company offers great benefits, including dental, medical and PTO.
Location: Phoenix - 16th st and Broadway (Not Public accessible)
Interested in this Assembly position? Apply online now or call 480-750-7272 to learn more.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The office staff is very helpful. Very pleasant to talk with and they answer all the questions that I may have. I have been getting good steady work as well.