Accounts Receivable | Hybrid
Posted January 25, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F, Flexible Schedule
A CBD manufacturer is adding an Accounts Receivable member to their team! They're looking for someone with two years of previous accounts receivable experience.
This is a hybrid role where you'll work in their Denver office once per week. And they'll provide you with the office equipment needed to work from home.
The role is temporary-to-hire, and upon permanent hire you'll receive excellent benefits. This company also invests in the growth of their employees. So if you're looking for a job with career development, this is a great opportunity.
They also understand the importance of work-life balance and can accommodate a flexible schedule.
Accounts Receivable Job Duties:
- Managing cash applications, daily deposits, and reconciling statements
- Responding to internal and external customer questions via email
- Managing collections, cash allocations and balancing accounts
- Other accounting duties as delegated
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 40 hours a week, flexible hours
- Fully remote, but must be local to Colorado for 1x/week in office meeting
Accounts Receivable Requirements:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
- Previous ERP experience preferred
- Ability to work remotely from home (equipment will be provided by employer)
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
- Career growth potential with a growing leader in the CBD Industry
- Free samples and swag!
- Upon conversion:
- Medical, dental, vision, and pet insurance
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Generous employee discount
- Employee stock purchase plan
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Louisville, CO
*Remote, in office 1 time per week in office
If you are interested in this Accounts Receivable opportunity, apply now or call 720-912-5222 to connect with our team today.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager with TERRA Staffing Group Broomfield team. I enjoy all of the new adventures which happen every day! It excites me to see clients and candidates coming together. But, most important to me is giving so many people the opportunity to shine!