Accounts Receivable Specialist | Arlington
Posted January 23, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 7:45am - 4:15pm
If you have experience as an AR Specialist or are in charge of overseeing the accounting functions, we have an opportunity for you! We’re working with a Local Pet Food Company located in Arlington, WA and they are looking for a reliable Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their Accounting department.
This company specializes in selling and making pet supplies. For this position, you will be responsible for generating invoices, entering credit memos, and reconciling accounts.
This is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity to work with a large company that loves to promote from within! The AR Specialist is a fast-paced, independent role who will oversee various accounts receivable activities. You will be working directly with the Controller daily to complete tasks.
AR Specialist Job Duties:
- Processing invoices
- Post payments from ACH and Wire Transfers
- Prepare weekly reports
- Month end closings
- Customer Service - a collection of delinquent accounts
- Data Entry - accurate records within their ERP System & QuickBooks
You will be successful in the position if you enjoy working closely with your team to meet deadlines, talking with clients, and working in a positive professional environment.
AR Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Proficient in Excel and other MS software programs
- QuickBooks & ERP System experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:45 am-4:15 pm
Benefits/Perks upon permanent hire by employer:
- Opportunity to learn a fun industry
- Employer health coverage and wellness programs
- Paid Holiday and Vacation time
- 401(k) options with matching
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Arlington, WA - Not bus accessible
If this Accounts Receivable Specialist role sounds like your next opportunity, apply today, or call 206-453-2852 to learn more.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The service is amazing; the associates make you feel like they actually take the time to help. They have yet to fail me and hope they never do.